Your recruitment journey - tips on applying for your job
Are you right for the job?
We're looking to recruit people with the right skills and attitudes, who are committed to helping people get the most from life through better everyday health.
Our recruitment process:
- Gives you the chance to show us why you're the most suitable person for the job
- Gives you the chance to ensure we're right for you
- Helps us be consistent and fair to everyone so we can make clear decisions
What to expect
First, you'll need to complete an online application form and submit your CV.
To get to know you and understand what you can bring to role, we use a range of assessment methods in your interview depending on the vacancy you've applied for:
- Competency based interview via phone or face to face
- Personality questionnaire
- Assessment centres
- Work based skills assessment
- Ability test e.g. verbal and numerical reasoning
All offers of employment at Simplyhealth are subject to satisfactory references, identification checks, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and 'right to work in the UK' checks. The information you provide will be used only by Simplyhealth for the purpose of recruitment and selection.
We believe in equal opportunities
We only make employment decisions on the grounds of merit, capability and performance in the job. Personal characteristics such as age, background, disability, ethnic or national origin, gender, marital status, religious beliefs or sexual orientation, provide no basis for less favourable treatment of existing employees or applicants for employment.
We do not tolerate unfair treatment, unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying in the course of work.
What to bring to your interview
Proof of right to work in the UK:
- A valid UK or EU passport
If a candidate has a non EU passport or a visa please contact Ask HR before making an offer so we can do the appropriate checks
If you don't have an in-date passport, you need to provide us with all of the below:
- Photo ID (driving licence or a passport photo signed by an authorised person)
- Full birth certificate
- Proof of your National Insurance number
Proof of address - dated within the last 3 months:
- Bank statement
- Utility bill (electric, gas, phone etc.)
- Council tax statement (for the relevant year)
If you have any questions, contact us on 01264 342641 and we'll be happy to help. Good luck!