Looking after employee wellbeing in the new working world
The coronavirus pandemic has put employee wellbeing firmly in the spotlight. It’s affected all aspects of life, including our ways of working. It’s also impacted heavily on wellbeing; physical, mental, social and financial. As we look towards a changeable health landscape, it’s crucial that employers keep pace and stay flexible to meet the changing wellbeing needs of employees.
In this technical guide, we discuss the impact the pandemic has had on employee wellbeing, how employers can best support physical and mental health, and why taking a proactive approach to health is more important than ever.
What this guide covers:
- Health implications of the pandemic
- Supporting employee mental health
- New ways of working and how to support employee health
- Prevention and the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- Quiz – test your knowledge!