Your reward and benefits at Simplyhealth
Our purpose is to help people make the most of life and we continue this through to our people. We want to help every one of our people live healthier and happier lives through our benefits.
- Core funded health benefit - One of our own health plans fully funded by Simplyhealth.
- Flexible benefit allowance - Company funded allowance that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, private medical, travel insurance and much more.
- Pension - Generous pension contributions - Up to 10% employer contributions when you contribute 4%. Ability to use 4% employer contributions towards a first home, rental deposit or a student loan scheme.
- Holiday - 28 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- My discounts - Access to exclusive discounts on gift cards, movie tickets and all your favourite stores
- Bike to work - Exchange basic salary in return for a bike, as well as safety and security equipment (up to £1,000) and pay back monthly through payroll, saving Tax and National Insurance
- Recognition Awards - A substantial monetary award given to those who aim higher, raising the bar to produce brilliant performance and results.
- Annual bonus scheme - Share in the success of Simplyhealth and be rewarded through the group annual bonus scheme.
Your personal development is important which is why we help support your development through a range of in-house courses and external training.
We'll help fund external qualifications if they're linked to your job role or career aspirations (subject to terms and conditions). Time off for working on your course can be agreed with your manager.
Your career progression
Future career aspirations are discussed as part of your personal development reviews. We're committed to helping you develop your career at Simplyhealth and will support you if you choose to apply for appropriate internal vacancies and secondments.
Many of our benefits are available from the day you start, however for some you may need to wait 6 months. Contact our recruitment advisors to find out more about the benefits you can access.
Your recruitment journey - find out more>