Your reward and benefits at Simplyhealth
Our purpose is to help people make the most of life and we continue this through to our people. We want to help every one of our people live healthier and happier lives through our benefits.
- Holiday - Minimum 31 days of annual leave, including bank holidays
- Pension - Generous pension contributions starting at 3% employee and 5.75% employer
A choice of 2 health and wellbeing benefits
- Private medical scheme
- Denplan Care
Everyday Health Plan
- Annual bonus scheme - Rewards you for your and Simplyhealth's performance throughout the year. Bonus rules apply
- First home scheme - Save between 3 and 6% of your basic salary and we'll match it when you buy your first home (Scheme taken in place of pension)
- Student loan repayment scheme - We'll match your monthly repayments to help you pay it off quicker (Scheme taken in place of pension)
- Travel loans - We'll pay for your ticket upfront and each month you pay the loan off through payroll
- Bike to work - Exchange basic salary in return for a bike, as well as safety and security equipment (up to £1,000) and pay back monthly through payroll, saving Tax and National Insurance
- My discounts - Access to exclusive discounts on gift cards, movie tickets and in your favourite stores
- Recognition - We have many local schemes in place which recognise new qualifications, living our values, or exceeding targets, whether on an individual or team basis
Your personal development is important which is why we help support your development through a range of in-house courses and external training.
We'll help fund external qualifications if they're linked to your job role or career aspirations (subject to terms and conditions). Time off for working on your course can be agreed with your manager.
Your career progression
Future career aspirations are discussed as part of your personal development reviews. We're committed to helping you develop your career at Simplyhealth and will support you if you choose to apply for appropriate internal vacancies and secondments.
Many of our benefits are available from the day you start, however for some you may need to wait 6 months. Contact our recruitment advisors to find out more about the benefits you can
Your recruitment journey - find out more>