View all FAQs


Frequently asked questions

– for employer paid plans


If your health cover has been provided by your employer or other body, then chances are you're what we call a group policyholder.

All our policies are different and it is important that you refer to your policy document for more information on your policy. Your policy document will tell you how to claim, what is and is not covered under your policy, and how to add partners or children to your policy.


Below you will find answers to the questions that often get asked.


If you can't find the answer you're looking for and it's not in the product terms and conditions, as a business customer you can call us on 0800 980 7517 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm) or email us

Can I cover my partner or children?
What do I need to do if I'm leaving my workplace?
I am leaving my workplace, what happens to my Simplyhealth policy?