Driven to make a difference
Simplyhealth gives to health-related projects, to help support the health network in the UK. The charities we support work in health-related areas. This way, we can help to take pressure off the NHS.
Read more about us
To help people face their challenges and lead the best lives they can, we give a tenth of our adjusted pre-tax profits to charity.
Charitable giving: what we focus on
- An ageing population – this has a serious impact on how sustainable health and social care can be
- Carers – we aim to support carers directly so that they can support those they care for and still make the most of their lives
- Ability/mobility – improving or preventing both physical and mental wellbeing issues
- Dental health – more than just good teeth, early action means long-term oral health
- Professional partners – supporting dental and animal health specialists as they support you
Inspired to give
We want to make a real difference in people's lives. In 145 years, we've gained insight into what works. That's priceless. It inspires us. It encourages each of us to get even more involved - personally - with the charities we support.